I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021 with original greetings. 

Present your Christmas greetings and wishes for the New Year with an original message. 

Happy holiday SMS message templates or original Happy New Year Greeting cards ideas in the form of short Happy New Year and Happy New Year poems.

The year 2019 ends and it is already the time of the end of the year holidays.

I take this opportunity to wish you a very merry Christmas to your loved ones.

And as we will honestly not have the opportunity to see each other for a few time, I also desired to take this possibility to wish you a very Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021!
See you soon.
No need for a Christmas and a Happy New Year present when you share the life of someone like you!

You are my best Christmas present from heaven!
You are my reason to live, you are my reason to hope, You are my joy!
May this message of Christmas and a happy new year tell you how much I love you!
The most beautiful Christmas presents to you that I love!

As a Christmas present I asked Heaven for
good health and happiness for the people I love!
My family and my favorite friends!
All this well pack with my affection!
May the New Year be beautiful and tender to you!
My wishes of love sent to your heart

To love as I love you is a gift from heaven!
My feelings for you are strong and eternal. To
love you is a gift from heaven to my little heart!
A divine offering to fill it with happiness!
All my wishes for the end of the year are for you,
because I have only one wish: continue to love you!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wishes for Friends

You are friends of heart who participate in our happiness!
With this beautiful greeting card year-end filled with friendship,

We want to present our best wishes for sweetness.
Wish you family happiness and good health!
What wonderful surprises come to visit you all year elong!
That your parents, children, and spouses know the beautiful life! Best wishes of friendship to you!
This year-end greetings card is an invitation to happiness!

A greeting card made up of words full of sweetness …
Wonderful wishes from the depths of our hearts!
Of friendship words sincere full of lights!
Gleams to brighten your family and cover it with splendor!

Happy holidays to each family member!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

To wish happy holidays to my friends whom I love,

It is to say to them that their friendship is the most beautiful of the poems!
Wish happy holidays to my wonderful friends!
It is my best wishes for them to be happy all year long!
May Christmas be a sweet and beautiful celebration …
May their New Year’s Day have happiness as a recipe!
Friend and Friend You live my heart in all hours!
Friend and Friend You are essential to my happiness!
Best wishes to all of you who I love!
A pinch of soft pigment for a little madness

A teaspoon of sugar to sweeten your life
A glass of white wine to cheer up your days
Add these ingredients: Friendship, Love and Good Health
Let stand until the end of January …
Eat when c is still hot!
Enjoy it all with good friends full of humor
Meal to share with love without moderation
I wish you Merry Christmas and a new year 2021 delicious!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Quotes



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020 Quotes
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Quotes
My wish for you is that you live in full awareness of happiness

That your main wealth is that of the heart
That your personal prosperity is marvelously combined with respect for others
My most sincere wish is that wisdom be your master
Enjoy fully Happiness to live in good health
Take full advantage of the present moment to savor every moment

I wish you an ocean of happiness to flood your heart

I wish you a sea of ?? tenderness full of waves of happiness
I wish you rivers of friendship to bathe in the sweetness
I wish you fraternal rivers to live in fraternity
I you wish a fine rain to water your existence of gaiety

Best wishes from New Year’s Day to December 31!



Merry Christmas 2020
Merry Christmas 2021

I send you romantic words to wish you the best

I send you romantic wishes to cover you with sweetness
I send you a beautiful declaration of love to fill your heart
I love you at the beginning of this year of feelings full of flavors

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Greetings



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020 Greetings
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Greetings

At the end of December, I present you with my best wishes for a Happy New Year. May the year 2021 be sweet, beautiful and generous: what does it look like to you?
May happiness, wealth and health be at your home for the year 2021. I hope that this New Year brings you all the happiness you deserve. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021!
A merry Christmas and a happy new year!

At the dawn of the New Year, wholeheartedly accept the warmest wishes for an exceptional year !. A merry Christmas and a happy new year!


Wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

  Wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021



Wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020
Wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021

The year 2019 ends and it is already the time of the end of the year holidays.

I take this opportunity to wish you a very merry Christmas to your loved ones.

And as we will surely not have the opportunity to see each other for some time, I also wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021!
See you soon.
The end of year celebrations plunge me into a great romanticism.

The beauty of your soul and the tenderness of your eyes remind me that you are the most Christmas gift that can be made me.

Merry Christmas my love!
Living with you is a daily renewed celebration. I love you

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to lover wishes



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to lover wishes
You are my beautiful Christmas, the one I had hoped for in my best dreams. 

You are my most beautiful sun, the one who illuminates my sky by its beauty! 

Every New Year shared with you is a promise to love again! 
you’re my treasure, you’re my jewel, you’re my comfort … To 

love you puts gold in my life to enrich it with happiness! 

      Merry Christmas Wishes 2021



merry christmas wishes
Merry Christmas wishes

You are my beautiful Christmas, the one I had hoped for in my best dreams.

You are my most beautiful sun, the one who illuminates my sky by its beauty!

Every New Year shared with you is a promise to love again!
You are my treasure, you are my jewel, you are my comfort … To

love you puts gold in my life to enrich it with happiness!
Merry Christmas My love – Best wishes I love you

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to lover wishes “

      2021 merry Christmas wishes



2020 merry christmas wishes
2021 merry christmas wishes

Best wishes for Happy New Year 2021 my love. Know that the time that passes amplifies our feelings. The love we have for each other becomes greater. Happy new year darling! May the God of love preserve our love … This is my Christmas prayer for us.

You and I, let us be happy! Filled with happiness by the beautiful gift we make life: to be a beautiful and respectful couple. I love you passionately !

Image for merry Christmas wishes 2021



image for merry christmas wishes
image for merry Christmas wishes

I wanted to write you this love letter for Christmas to remind you how much I think of you. The end of year celebrations are moments of romance where lovers from around the world see their feelings for each other grow and make sense.

By this declaration of love for Christmas, I would like to tell you that you are the most important person in the world in my heart. A wonderful, generous and affectionate person. Merry Christmas to you I love so much.

  Merry Christmas wishes images 2021



merry christmas wishes images
merry christmas wishes images

A year that goes out is like a star that is dying but that amazes us with its brilliance many years after his death.
Greetings from Happy New Year to my darling (Happy New Year Messages to Lover) sent by a loving person. Receiving these romantic and beautiful messages of  New Year 2021 which is the expression of my I love you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Romantic wishes



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Romantic wishes
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Romantic wishes

May the New Year’s Day be for both of us the beginning of a journey to an island of tenderness and affection!
The greatest of my Greetings for 2021 is that our relationship becomes even stronger. My dearest wish is that our union is a beautiful marriage. The marriage that will allow us to have beautiful children.
I pray to God every night so that we, you and I, father and mother under one roof. May the God of love, Eros, wait for my prayer of vows for 2021. I love you forever. Happy holidays my baby.
On the occasion of the wishes of the new year, I want by this romantic message of wishes to tell you that you live my heart and my most beautiful thoughts. 
To declare you my love on this 1st of January is my message of wishes of hope. 
A confession of love that can no longer be quiet, must no longer be hidden.
You are my best wish, you are the only gift I want!
Happy New Year 2021 I love you in silence and in the hope of your love in return!

Merry Christmas wishes text 2021



merry christmas wishes text
merry Christmas wishes text
Merry Christmas wishes text
To tell you I love you on this New Year’s day is to express the most beautiful of my wishes. 
It is putting in words my hope to share with you my life!
To wish you happy new year by saying I love you is to realize my most beautiful dream. 
The dream of love to live with you, to form together a beautiful couple! 
Write with you the first lines of a beautiful love story that leads to the happiness of hearts. 

   Merry Christmas wishes you 2021